Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How to get my house from Chang Gung University?

When I wnat to go home, I rill transfer many runs. First, I should get to the bus stop near the Student Activiey Center and take the school bus to eht Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. It will take 15 minutes. Second, I take the Ubus from the bus station in Lin-Kou Township. Then the bus will get on the Chung-Shan Freeway from Lin-Kou interchange. On the way home, I like to watch TV on the bus and sometimes Iwatch trees and sky through the windows. And I will pass Tao-yuan, Hsin-Chu, Miao-LI, Tai-Chung, Chang-Hua, and Yun-Lin. Third the buw will get down the Chia-Yi interchange and I get off the bus near the Chia-Yi Train Station.

It takes 3.5 hour from Lin-Kou to Chia-Yi. Forth, I walk about 600 meters to the Chia-Yi BUs Transportation. Then take the bus which goes Bai-He and Guan-Zih-Ling line. Then get off the bus on Gong-Guan bus stop. It takes 25 minutes to get to the Gong-Guan bus stop. Fifth, I walk home about 200 meters. The following are the steps to get to my house form Chang Gung University.

-------------

I will go home this Friday. ^^
It has been almost 2 month that I didn't go home.
I am very happy!!

No comments: